Top Gangland Boss Shot Dead

Confirmed

The Monk’s on holidays while his family are getting murdered one by one. He must be fuming but what can he do? Liam Byrne is hiding, Kinahan and McGovern are tucked away in Dubai, Fat Freddie’s having a rest in the Joy, and they have the cash to pay any Tom, Dick or Harry willing to take a shot at any broke lad from the Northside with the name Hutch. Surely they cant all have been involved in the Regency shooting?

Strange that so many people turn to TFK to comment on this oul shit

Anywhere nice?

1 Like

The perception is there that it’s only a matter of time before the hutch’s strike back… its 14 to 2 now so I don’t think they have the money, support from the north or man power to hit back. Anyone with a Hutch surname or connection seems to be fair game to pop. Do the hutch’s actually have a gang or are they just a large family dotted around the Northside?

Who is that question directed at?

Anyone TBH

I’m surprised nobody on hutch side has a gone on a solo run and taking out a big kinahan name before being mowed down himself…instead they stay in their hideout waiting in fear for who comes through the door…

Nicola Talant (sp) was on Pat Kenny earlier and was saying that the Kinihans are just going for easy targets and that the Monk was much more strategic and that there is a good chance of another Hutch “spectacular” like the Regency.

cc @Tegman

I’d say there is zero chance of a Hutch “spectacular”.
You’d imagine most of their revenue streams have dried up, they won’t get help from up North after they lost the guns from the Regency and half the family is dead. The only hope is that they get some hitman to get one or two of the Kinahans out foreign or else one of them goes on a suicide mission.

They need to go big or go home at this stage

The Hutch crowd made a complete haims of Regency.

If they were going to put on a big theatrical performance then at least take out more than your man Byrne.

Ever since then they are all dead men and Kinahan’s crowd would blow them away with regard to resources.

That said, there are rumours that the Hutch crowd are aligning with traveller gangs. Lovely people.

1 Like

Apparently the Kinihans are much like Isis now and are holed up in the UAE somewhere but only for the next couple of weeks as they are about to be booted out of there so where they end up next is anyone’s guess as they can’t come back to Europe.

cc @Tegman

@Lane
with all due respect mickthehack on twitter said it was 12-2 to the kinahins

1 Like

Don t be minding these reporters .they have not a clue. The name went up here first then a hour or two later some reporter put it up on twitter .he s prob on this forum aswell

i see he is sniffing around the central criminal court today

If ya go bx and look at post ya will see what I mean

Murtagh and Mago seem to be off the grid - it might be time for them to go full hammer!!!

1 Like

You’d wonder how all these lads in hiding are paying their bills.

Lots of talk that the hutch gang have had enough, a debrief was held Sat pm in a ballybough pub, apparently mago is back in town… next few weeks could be interesting… anyone else heard anything??

3 Likes