Possible TFK exclusive?

The Republic of Ireland will be playing England in the Aviva stadium in June. Deal done, don’t know when its to be announced.
It’ll be the last game they play before heading off on the world cup trail.
England, that is, not our lads.

[quote=“Piles Hussain, post: 451112”]
The Republic of Ireland will be playing England in the Aviva stadium in June. Deal done, don’t know when its to be announced.
It’ll be the last game they play before heading off on the world cup trail.
England, that is, not our lads.
[/quote]Yes yes fucking yesssssss,i thought all “friendly” games between us were banned no?

Actually hold on this is complete bullshit!

Not since we grew up as a nation.

Deadly. Only a few weeks after I start following Ireland again and we get a plum friendly. I wonder if the football support will sing along to God Save The Queen like the west brit rugby football followers did in Croke Park.

England are hardly going to play us days before the WC and the Aviva wont be ready either.ergo it’s bullshit!

It’s on in Landsdowne Road mate - not the Aviva office in Earlscourt Terrace.

Whats the deal with one end of the stadium only having about 4 rows of seats.

Looks shite

http://www.lrsdc.ie/_fileupload/AvivaStadium7_33792694.jpg

It’s the Aviva now Bandage,unless of course you want the rugby heritage to dominate again?

I’d liketo hear what James Eager makes of all this.

The new Lansdowne will be ready in 2 months.

I can confirm they sowed the grass seeds today.

When is that Munster\Connaught V Leinster\Ulster match on?
That has to be the first game in the Avviva. The IRFU only made up that farce of a game so that rugby would be the first sport played there.

[quote=“Rintintin, post: 451122”]
The new Lansdowne will be ready in 2 months.
[/quote]The WC starts in June the first soccer match is against Argentina in August.

Great stuff Piles,congratulations on this coup.clap clap,i cant these claps anymore.

That was all they could get planning for. The residents kicked up a stink.

Apparently thats going to be the way end, so you’ll have a nice view of the rest of the stadium and very few friends for company.

What game was that?

Its the one where we beat Italy 8-0 and Paul McShane got a hat trick. :stuck_out_tongue:

I can see Robbie flailing his arms about and moaning at the ref there too in that pic.