Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

The blue and yellow are class, black trainers are pretty much all gammy.

2 Likes

I can see a new angle to this thread

1 Like

Good call

+1

It was very nice of the girl working in the shop to hold the trainers for him while he took a photo for the lads.

4 Likes

This thread has reinvented itself repeatedly over the past month. Itā€™s box office.

Iā€™m bringing it backā€¦

Bought these today. Dont get many pairs so these will probably last me quite a while.

Eh thatā€™s my life partner. She designed my house.

Youā€™ve really upped the ante here by placing your trainers in a jaunty pose. :clap:

7 Likes

Iā€™d say she could turn her hand to anything.

Grey yes, burgundy no, floor yes. Is it oak?

It is oak, yeah.

Went for the winey coloured ones for something different. Usually just get bland aul colours like navy or grey and sometimes brown. Mid life crisis maybe.

Donā€™t mind them lad. Bought myself a new pair of converse today myself. Iā€™m happy out.

Good man yourself. Iā€™m wearing converse right now, a great shoe. What colour?

As long as she is not turning tricks who cares. Fingalians who can trust them

1 Like

Iā€™ve a pair of wine new balance, you probably know the ones, Iā€™m cutting down on pictures, I never leave them on long except with shorts.

Actually went to the shops to get a pair of wine new balances Iā€™d seen online but didnā€™t like the look of them in the shop

Yeah the summer months ahead was definitely in mind with todays shopping. Some jeans and some 3/4ā€™s and shorts. Being able to work whilst wearing them makes it all the better.

2 Likes

Having lived and worked there for long enough, I know thatā€™s a rhetorical question.

1 Like

Where in Fingal did you live mate?