Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

Thatā€™s a nice floor but whoever did the skirting trim made a pure cunt of it

1 Like

+1
Like something @rocko would pull off.
Really detracts from the trainers and the floor, so canā€™t give that a like.

2 Likes

Cowboys Fran.

2 Likes

Butcherā€™s fran,they must have cut it with an ax

2 Likes

axE.

Who axed you?

Hate to say it but I donā€™t like those Ted Bakerā€™s, the Adidas look decent,
You are obviously very well got because that floor looks remarkably like the one in my bedroom that kicked this thread into life a couple of months back :smiley:

A limerick centre back. A true axe man. Well not a hurler anyway, like most of limericks men.

1 Like

Hope it went well pal.

Did you win your tennis match?

The adidas are decent , I considered getting a pair of those to use in a purely sporting capacity. I wouldnā€™t be gone on the ted bakers, a bit chavish

1 Like

Lost 6-5 4-6

1 Like

Close enough. Tough playing in that heat. Played yesterday and if it had of gone to a third set an ambulance would have been needed. :grin:

Yep.really hot but a great way to spend a morning playing tennis in the sun

Hard luck.

Cheers mate .im not too down

1 Like

Any love for the Toms?
Just popped these on for the first time this year, grand yokes for the holidays and now available in a few styles and colours.

No. Terrible effeminate thingsā€¦ youā€™d see all the greasy spics wearing them on the Solā€¦ the same lads would have waxed/shaved legs and chestsā€¦ like your man of the Ronaldosā€¦

They are also a sure way to fuck your back up ā€¦ no support at all in them.

1 Like

Comfortable and light for a nice summers day though, Iā€™ve had them 4 years and Iā€™ve probably only wore them about twenty times,
Still, I appreciate the gentle tone of your rebuke.

1 Like

One of the lads was wearing something like them in the pub on Saturday night and I called him a steamer.

7 Likes