Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

Hope youā€™re enjoying the day off school, pal.

Itā€™s not even 9 0 clock yet mate. Any Irish man worth his salt is off work today. I might build a wall or something later on though when youā€™re watching Captain Fantastic 6.

3 Likes

I wore a suit and black shoes to the last gig I was at. I took my tie off.

2 Likes

I never claimed to watch super hero movies, buckoā€¦ Donā€™t get your lovely white sneakers dirty when mixing the mortar

Ah God know, Iā€™ll wear my work trainers for that.

With you working on the day thatā€™s in it Iā€™m picturing a scene from my own favourite superhero as a young lad.

Nice reach around for @balbec

If you need some tips Iā€™ll help you out on the Friday Fashion Thread

effortless class

I do my own thing.

2 Likes

You wouldnā€™t wanna wear those white tackles to Napalm Death anyway kid.

1 Like

Weā€™re like Statler and Waldorf.

1 Like

No fear of that pal, I wrecked a pair of shoes in Costelloes a few months back, they were grey but Iā€™ve never gotten them right since.
I only wear white trainers in the summer or for close family funerals.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just spotted what youā€™ve done there, initially i thought it was a reference to the likely owner of those shoes, a brilliant mind no doubt.

1 Like

First new pair in ages.
Pictured on a miniature sugan chair in the hope that it will catch on. Whoever tipped the 11-1 winner at Naas or Tramore the other day can claim the credit.

4 Likes

HOW much would they set me back.

81 notes in schu. Iā€™m sure you can afford them at the moment.

1 Like

Theyā€™re nice in fairness. Iā€™d nearly wear them myself.

Iā€™d say you spent half day deciding on the presentation and background.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the whole point. The trainers are superfluous at this stage, as itā€™s all about the framing of the photo.

The wood floor is above average, but the sĆŗgĆ”n chair and the use of contrasting and intersecting angles takes this to a whole new level. Well done @backinatracksuit. Thatā€™s a gamechanger. 10/10.

2 Likes

Thanks mate, that other lad must never have been in this thread before, which is surprising because heā€™s forever coming up with clever put downs regarding my trainers. :hushed:

You missed the point of having half the day to flute around on your Easter holidays.