Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

Nice boot cuts.

1 Like

Is that an 43ā€ LG TV on the wall?

boot cut jeans, oohhh lord

2 Likes

Nopeā€¦Samsungā€¦

We canā€™t all be sheepā€¦

Youā€™re wearing those standard timberland boots mate, zero individualism in that,
Oddly bootcuts cannot be carried off wearing boots, youā€™d have a half chance with a nice pair of trainers

Youā€™ve clearly never visited North Galway mate. The only obstacle faced by the boot cut trend was when a few fellas got pulled into PTO shafts in the Dunmore area and the IFA issuing some safety guidelines when wearing them.

3 Likes

I have too disagreeā€¦ Iā€™ve 7/8 pairs of boots and only maybe 3/4 pairs of trainersā€¦ Boot cut work well with both if you spend enough on a few good pairsā€¦
As for bog standard I 100% agree with you.i wear them fucking about at homeā€¦

Are you down over the Xmas mate?

Down for the Christmas dinner mate and back home the same day. Wonā€™t be any damage done.

1 Like

Itā€™s true for all jeans really, I like diesel (Italian) and only wear them, Iā€™ve a couple of pairs of bootcut for years that I still wear sometimes but generally I wear slim or straight cut jeans now, Iā€™ve bought jack and jones jeans and never ever wear the cunting things

Coz I is old skoolā€¦

1 Like

Did you rob them off the kids?

1 Like

They were so traumatised from having their hair brushed and faces painted by him that they didnā€™t even notice him steal their tackies

1 Like

Iā€™d wear them.

1 Like

Well laid floor .

1 Like

Hereā€™s my daughters present from her uncle

2 Likes

What make if soundbare have you got for the telly?

Those yokes are disgusting

4 Likes

You would know infairnessā€¦

Cunt

1 Like