Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

The Supernova.

1 Like

How many boxes of runners do you think you can open and take pictures of before the staff throw you out?

10 Likes

@Tassotti you have a great eye for tackies

1 Like

I made a lovely photograph here

11 Likes

oooft

I’m pleasantly surprised you were able to arrange your shoes in such a neat circle, mate. Good work.

Cuntinatracksuit right now http://replygif.net/656

Tass

Are you related to Imelda Marcos ??

1 Like

I like to have all the gear

3 Likes

Look what the postman brought. Another pair on the way later

Lovely tackies for the gym

Post on a Saturday. In the snow. An Post in Southern Eire could learn a thing or two from the Royal Mail.

2 Likes

big thaw here

Lovely tackies

Are you planning on robbing a Lidl?

I’d wear them.

Any new trainers out there worth buying? I’m in the market now for a new pair, my current daily runners are 18 months old and starting to show serious signs of wear. I’m thinking those N brand trainers for a change, anyone got them yolks?

I got a small rush of elation when the phone opened to a post from @Tassotti, it was then a crushing low to find it was a few months old

1 Like

May he rest in peace.

Lotto Italia have some nice ones on their website, but you’d be taking a chance ordering online with sizes.
I was all on for a pair of high top Vans until I saw them in the flesh, and they just looked weird.
Nike Blazer high tops. I’m hoping to spot them around after the summer. €120 on the Nike site which is a bit saucy.
Camper have some nice shoes which kind of veer towards trainer territory, but they’re expensive. Wait until their winter collection comes in as there are rotten yolks online currently.

The New Balance are only ok, you strike me as a Samba, Gazelle, Munchen type, go to the adidas website and filter. Some nice fly knit sambas there, stylish and comfortable

1 Like