Post a picture of your mud hut. And your trainers

Used to wear the New Balance. However, they used to make a size 12 but stopped and replaced them with a 12.5 , which is slightly too big for me and therefore disenfranchised me from their market. I think it was all part of their hipster makeover by removing big footed roasters from their clientele

I have had a few pairs. I wouldn’t be as cool as a lot of the lads here but can confirm their comfort levels

Yes…

By introducing even larger footed roasters ?

You can’t be a hipster with basic size 12’s you have to be an awkward bolox with 12.5’s

I’d wear that

I got my first pair of N runners recently, very happy with them, very comfortable

1 Like

Very much a personal thing I’d say due to shape of feet etc, I’ve never found the N street trainers like the 574 or 410s to be particularly comfortable but they look alright, similar style Nike would be more comfortable for me
These (flex fury 2) aren’t much to look at(grand with shorts) but are the most comfortable I’ve worn in recent years, they’re on the last legs now unfortunately

Ordered a pair there, can’t go wrong with 14 quid.

Would you buy much stuff off that website?

I’ve a pair of Adidas tackies that I bought in Wrentham, MA in 2004, I forgot my golf shoes the other day and wore them playing. Didn’t the cunting things rip on me. I was hoping to get 15 years out of them. I’ll have to buy another pair the weekend

They are lovely.

Decent sale on Adidas tackies here

https://www.footasylum.com/mens/mens-footwear/trainers/adidas-originals-nmd-r1-trainer-sesame-chalk-121869/?cswatch=1&changecurrency=EUR

8 colours available

5er shipping to Oireland

May interest some…

Opted for the Sesame/Chalk myself

Fierce comfortable so they are

1 Like

Latest purchase courtesy of the Christmas voucher from my employer. :hugs:

2 Likes

Scenes, this is what they’ll look like in a couple of years, Live Photo

I got a nice pair of socially responsible Veja runners today.

Vibrant Zero drop gutties are a boné fido game changer. You’d need your head examined to go bouldering, surfing, kayaking, dog walking or running in anything else.
Vibram_Fivefingers_KSO_Taupe_Grey_Palm_480x480

welcome to 2012

2 Likes

You were saving up for msb wellies in 2012.