Post a picture that reminds you of a TFK poster (now incorporating videos)

Itā€™s desperate that he canā€™t take care of those two ladies without that lad on the left acting the perv

Thatā€™s a Westmeath hat, and scarf knitted by a loving auntie or such :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Bang of tigh Neachtain off him definitely. Iā€™d say he stinks of damp and sweat from being from Galway.

3 Likes

Baddiel is looking shook

6 Likes

Unlikely - Bekan last Friday night mo chara. Itā€™s not yourself is itā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™ve just doxxed @flattythehurdler

I donā€™t think so - can you see this man sipping lattes in Alderley Edgeā€¦
This man has more the look of @Lazarus about him than Flattyā€¦

7 Likes

No bleaching on the hat or scarf. Winter hurling only. Westmeath as posted above.

:smile: no Iā€™m afraid Iā€™m not that blessed folically. Thatā€™s a bird sanctuary heā€™s got.
If I am travelling to a Galway Leitrim fixture I will give you fair notice :+1:

1 Like

Definitely more Chorlton than the edge.

I donā€™t see why ā€œIrish Football Blogā€ should give a fuck who anyone else supports. Would they be as pissed off if that bloke was in a Celtic or Juventus jersey? They should have a good look at the plastic English hooligan wannabes in LOI and ridicule them first.

2 Likes

@Bandage and @Phil_Leotardo

13 Likes

I am on tentherhooks to see if he books for the middle of May. Cocktail friends. Unreal.

Edit: the prick better book the place now for some stage this year at the very least, after all the advice iā€™ve given him.

3 Likes

Fuck it Iā€™m booking it now. How do your kids get on with imaginary ones?

3 Likes

They are the best kind of friends. Lock it in

This is gonna be epic.

3 Likes

@Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy waiting for @Rocko to apologise over Neil Lennon and come back to tfk

17 Likes

Former poster @Sidney for most of 2020.

1 Like