Post your favourite meltdowns over President Trump's victory

Ya he did.

I deleted 2 Irish-American friends for the same reason today, this “how will i tell my daughther a bully is President” nonsense.

Fucking hell my head nearly exploded. Either explain to the kid you don’t always win or get what you want or shut your fucking mouth. Stupid bitches.

This is embarrassing for Irish people though. If they got half as upset about our own wankers it would be something.

36 Likes

Niall O’Dowd coming up on Primetime now.

The guy in the cheap looking suit?

The difference is we’re likeable happy go lucky sorts. But she is a cunt.

2 Likes

Brian Hayes whining about increased Russian agression

Your man on rtelevision there now looks like he shouldn’t be worried about the Trump presidency. He won’t be around for most of it

There was a Jewish guy on Pat Kenny who spoke the most sense I’ve ever heard on Irish TV about anything (wouldn’t be difficult mind).

See him now . Mr Fitzpatrick hedging his bets .

He’s an awful man…MEP in Brussels sure.

Winner all right !!!

No, you deserved to win.

I suspect for students of American history the last comparable reaction to the election of an American president was Lincoln. An uncouth opinionated outsider whose election sparked a Civil War.

1 Like

3 Likes

He used a lovely font there on the title card

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lVb3Wj2hPE&ebc=ANyPxKroS5mXrdIQngxsXwylAMaeUetq9T7U6QU_6xwEOgop2hfJSmyRbOkckenQrqXKtiPOG9kJlJlDRekVYRXrjhc-fgnwUQ&time_continue=53

Calling for deaths over his election :thinking:

1 Like

Murica is fucked.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Donald met the same faith as Lincoln. An American solution to an American problem. And that Barnet is a serious target.