Posters I Made Dance To My Tune This Week

I am a bit worried about tase to be frank.I have been on here a while now and he hasnt made any appearance to let me know that i am irrelevant to him. Could anyone that knows him call around and check he hasnt had a heart attack while sitting on the bog reading an indo report about someone decking someone in a leitrim junior c football match

tase isnt aroound because croppy cut off his internet after tase called him a castle catholic. tase has been living under croppy’s stairs in baldoyle

FFS

Banter tard style

[quote=“FingalRaven, post: 778625, member: 80”]FFS

Banter tard style[/quote]

Thank god you are alive. i was worried there for a minute but you never let me down once i start posting god bless you.

When Bean sees the shite being posted here in the name of banter he will cry.

@caoimhaoin[/USER] has @[USER=1533]glasagusban dancing a merry tune these days. :popcorn:

Its early in the week, but by God I have that @carryharry scrote dancing to my tune. and all it took was a criticism of his belief that Kiss could have a smashing tune, (fucking KISS I ask you) :smiley:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvZyGp-LG4I

Dumbspot :smiley:

#lame
Keep chasing that tail, you’ll get a bite yet.

Kiss are so bad. Stop with the terrible music carry for the sake of the younger posters please.

Crazy Crazy nights is a smashing tune.

I don’t really need to make anyone dance to any tune. @Mark Renton has a group of line dancers bopping madly to his tune of the Garf Grooks thread. :clap:

Tassotti is like an aids riddled thunder bird on my strings I’ve made him dance so much this week… The cunt must feel like he has dropped a bad pill.

you’ll know about it good friday, in your case it will be a bad friday, thats if you have the balls to show up you slapless cunt, i have you now, right where i want you, sending your faggoty little messages on the INTERNET, i’ll give you a message you won’t forget in a hurry

You’re in over your head, mate. I’ve you beaten already.

its only starting mate, its not the likes of glasguban you are dealing with here, i will fucking destroy you on every level, on the INTERNET and in real life, you will be left with nothing by the time I am finished with you

tassotti dancing to rentons tune on the dancing to my tune topic?
:clap:

The whole board has take @Peter G for a Waltz this week.

I seem to be having the whip hand on Kid Chocolate at the moment.:cool: