Posters I Made Dance To My Tune This Week

Another day, another dollar.

1 Like

Most of the forum, most of the simpleton posters, anyway.

What a day. :clap:

The INTERNET is serious business.

1 Like

Bravo Sid bravo

Sid is experiencing a NDE, this is utterly fascinating.

That’s true actually, mate, I’ve just travelled through a blizzard from Galway to Dublin where the visibility was about 5 metres maximum on the motorway from Ballinasloe to around Rochfortbridge. There was a car smashed up on the westbound lane near the M17/M18 junction.

At least you made it safely to the other side.

At least 7 in the space of an hour.

1 Like

Cone on laz, it’s like the dubs kicking points against carlow in here ffs

1 Like

Or kerry

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:pint:

1 Like

:pint: .

I see @twiceasnice97 posted in the earlier days of this thread. He got his arse handed to him on twitter recently

A bloody who’s who :clap:

You got your ass handed to you mate. The repeating the same line over and over thing was very weird. If you have been systematically liking anyone who posts adversely to tracky over the last few years that’s extremely weird too.

3 Likes

I like a large number of posters posts. Yours included. To be noticing who likes whos posts is even weirder, I’d hardly ever pay it a second thought. This place is a grand auld spot to shite away. It tips over the edge from time to time, but its rarely myself who does it. I get a heap of shit thrown at me on here, and I pay little or no attention to it. I’ve been regularly accused to kidnapping and hiding women in basements, I’m pretty sure by yourself too, and I dont pay a bit of heed to it. Its a thing of nothing, lads would want to treat it as such. But to be sending random PM’s and boasting about getting them, well I dunno, that seems extremely weird to quote yourself.

Some truth in that. I wouldn’t notice who likes who else’s posts anyway. Repeating the one line about 10 times was weird and very childish imo.
I certainly have thrown a bit of abuse your way, when I’ve felt it neccessary. I’d say we’ve all had plenty thrown at us on here from time to time, I’d urge lads not to take too much notice. While it’s wonderful for some craic, a bit of levity and even some support, it’s still not the real world. It’s a great spot really.

1 Like

Just so we’re clear, I never said anything to you about basements or whatever else you’re whining about, I never said a thing to you, I ignored you for years and read the white and moved on, I knew full well that anytime somebody had a pop you’d be in with the like or the congratulatory reply, I’d say more people than you think would click in to see who’s liked what, and that encourages further nastiness, you know that.
So perhaps you’d have been as well off picking on the lads who made up all that stuff about you,
It’s an enjoyable forum, mostly grand fellas, but you wanted to make it shit for me, you’re a bully, you may not even realise it,
But yes, I’m dancing to your tune :+1:

1 Like

Thats precisely it, I dont take any offence at any of it, not least from yourself. Its water off a ducks back, or should be anyway. Overanalysing TFK will do no man no good.