Posters who have disgraced the forum this week

A listing of the guys who seemed a little bit too delighted with the sad death of a fellow Irishman tor no other reason than bizarrely he was good at his sport and was well liked.

Its one of the worst insights to our sometimes pathetic irish begrudging nature i have seen in a long time.

Ye should be ashamed of yourselves

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy
@Nembo_Kid
@ChocolateMice

Who else?

2 Likes

You. me and everybody else on here laughed when Gerry Ryan died, mate.

I certainly didn’t. I half remember giving someone shot over it.

Cannot quite remember now who it was

Delighted?

Huh?

Show me where I was delighted? I don’t give two shits either way, I didn’t know the man. People die every day, a family member of mine died recently, I don’t expect you to start crying about it. Post up any post where I showed an inkling of delight… a piss poor wind up is all this is.

1 Like

I’m waiting @caoimhaoin…

Ye know what ye said, and the tone and manner in which ye did it.

Most people just don’t bother when they feel nothing for a dead person.

Was it @ChocolateMice who started the murder rumour? Ya, clearly not looking for gossip:rollseyes:

There’s only one person disgracing themselves here.

Kev embarrassing himself badly here

Ah you did laugh, to be fair now.

I got a text within a WhatsApp group saying he was murdered and a few lads genuinely discussing it so I logged in here to get the lowdown, posted the rumour, and the high and mighty brigade got all uppity… I didn’t post anything in the slightest that portrayed delight you spoofing cunt. I alluded to the fact that he was no angel but said no more about it even tho I got 5 pms looking for me to dish the dirt. Go fuck yourself you gowl.

1 Like

How do you square that off with you speculating on an ex-footballer being an alco because he had a red nose, just days after he died?

How did he pass away in the end?

Don’t know, mate. Not too bothered really…

Nice try. I laughed at Galway remark. Then read the rest.

I suplose its something that lads are defending themselces and have some sort of remorse.

Time to let it go lads. It’s now being discussed just for the sake of it.

1 Like

Uaneen rule…

Fucksake :rollseyes: