Powerstown 2014... Its going to be epic

Lads, its only hours away… Fucking epic… This TFKer will definitely be there… Will there be any others

Signing in

Might make it Monday. Haven’t been in years.

I’ll have representatives there and I’ve a share in a Classics Club ticket. As usual I’ll be absent with promises to make it the following year. Must be 6 years I’m doing it at this stage :rolleyes:

Wouldn’t miss it for the world. Will be great to see all the old faces again.

The tournament that gripped the forum has drawn to a close with Michael Field’s Kyle Calvin beating Noreen McManus’s Grim Intent in the Derby Final.

The Irish Coursing Clubs service on Twitter the last few days was outstanding.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/t1/1620434_10152622819203327_1627094207_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/q71/s720x720/1609647_10152622818818327_886514232_n.jpg

It was all that it promised… Absolutely fantastic 3 days.

This thread would have been 30 pages long back in 2010.

But thank fuck we’ve bullied most of the dog botherers off the forum.

Time to take down the horsey set next.

guns

This picture was worth coming in here for, the fucking gimp of these cunts :smiley:

[quote=“Bandage, post: 898287, member: 9”]This thread would have been 30 pages long back in 2010.

guns[/quote]

I wouldn’t say bullied - more to do with a certain phonecall to a ‘mate’ of a lad who prints fliers I’d expect

[quote=“Bandage, post: 898287, member: 9”]This thread would have been 30 pages long back in 2010.

guns[/quote]

They haven’t gone away you know

Could you ask @TwoRunnyEggs to stop tormenting that “mate” of yer man for the love of God, its gone far enough.

He really disappeared off the face of the earth after that stunt.

Strange that :popcorn:

:rolleyes: