Premier Darts League 2011

Both averaging over 100 here. Great darts. Come on Whitlock.

Mardle in commentary is getting very tiresome.

great darts here

Whitlock has thrown the game away on his doubles…

thats the new gary anderson right there

:lol:

Barney hits single one with his first dart when trying to take out 86.

Jenkins misses 7 darts at the double.

And Barney comes back in to win the leg.

:lol:

This shoud be good.

Lewis with a 180 straight off.

phil could be finished on the evidence of that. lewis played well but was’nt unreal or anything.

That was a big game for Taylor. One which before he would have relished and would be shooting the high averages.

But to be beaten in a whimper like that doesn’t bode well. Adie said Taylor had flu afterwards mind.

I wouldn’t write him off yet though.

Poor performance from Taylor, next week will tell us an awful lot about his well being. Jenkins wins as was to be expected really. Barney finishes bottom of the table now, hard to see where he will pick up any points and i can see him getting a few trimmings…

Looking at the odds for Thursday nights matches and i think there is one good betting opportunity there, surprised enough at the odds in one match tbh, and to a lesser extent in another too. I wonder will anyone else spot it and be of the same opinion as me…

I presume you mean Barney to beat Whitlock and Wade to beat Lewis, would’nt fancy either of them.

I won’t say anything until Fenners has had his opinion first…

Some draw value to be had here I reckon.

Flano, there is one stand out bet for me this week…

id fancy whitlock, lewis, webster and wade. barney and wade have to be opposed at the moment.

Anderson v Jenkins - draw…

I think Whitlock at 5/6 to beat Barney is a great bet myself. I expected Whitlock to be a good deal shorter, he lost nothing in defeat last week…

absolutely, barney continues to be priced up on the barney of 3 years ago.

Lewis must be worth a punt as well tonight. Available at 10/11 with some bookies, he is trading at close to evens on Betfair.

The 5/6 on Whitlock is gone.