Premier League 2017/18

Woeful defender. Barcelona were linked with him a while back I think, should have bitten their hand off if they offered anything for him.

This young Arsenal left back is class.

I must say Iā€™ve a bit of a soft spot for the Arse, even though Iā€™m a KOK.

Arsenal are the Irish Catholic team in London, so I like that.

A very nice gentleman working at Highbury let myself and my granny view the stadium on a non-matchday in August 1987. It was two days before Liverpool played there in the opening game of the 87/88 season. He asked me who I supported, and I said ā€œLiverpoolā€. He jokingly responded that if heā€™d known that, heā€™d have never let me in, but he was a thorough gentleman.

They are still managed by the great Arsene Wenger, one of footballā€™s and natureā€™s gentlemen.

And any team followed by Jeremy Corbyn canā€™t be all bad.

1 Like

No fear of Nike pushing a shirt of that useless cunt.,

Think there was an auld lad from Charleville working there for years.

Wilshere is a joy to watch, such a natural footballer, unbelievable for somebody whoā€™s missed so much. Nothing too fancy but his decision making is up there with the very best players

Work ?? Charleville ???

Engerland have a decent set of young players knocking around. If Southgate can keep it all together they might threaten a semi final next year.

Mmmmmmmm

1 Like

2-1 lovely goal, Arsenal left back was skinned alive.

Fucking Alonso, Maitland Niles burned there

He got done there

:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

Shocking from the left back. The Arsenal left back.

1 Like

Had to emigrate shure. Probably ran him out of town.

Youā€™re box office mate, these cunts couldnā€™t wait to pull you up

Soz for jinxing him, Gunnersā€™ fans.

2 Likes

Get in

Ozil ffs.

Heā€™s a midfielder originally isnt it? Heā€™s got something about him, but raw as fuck.