Premier League 2017/18

Donā€™t have the players unfortunately. Very lucky girl by the very in form son.spurs deserve their lead

Yes, he has done it at the highest level mate.
He destroyed real Madrid and Bayern in the champions league
I believe he doesnā€™t like life in England and is pining for life in southern Europe

Are you still standing over your contention that Morata is by some distance the best striker ever in the EPL?

I accept that but Morataā€™s past deeds mean nothing at Chelsea . He looks a bit cumbersome at present . I hope to comes good .

Yes. Fully motivated he is on a different planet to the rest of them

Those champions league performances back that up

Backtrack accepted

As Iā€™ve said about other players before if he was worth a fuck he would be at a bigger club.hes a adv striker. Not in the top 3 in the prem

Madrid
Juve
Chelsea

Not sure of your point

If he was worth a fuck he would still be at Madrid and starting for themā€¦thatā€™s my pointā€¦ Very over rated player

All his career he has played for top top clubs mate

He is also a Spanish international.

Not sure how an epl barstooler can be so dismissive

Iā€™m not been dismissive I just think heā€™s overrated especially by you.a lot of players have played for top clubs and have lasted the road because they werenā€™t good enoughā€¦ Ie morataā€¦ If Madrid though anything of him would he be at Chelsea? Would he fuck.

I was looking forward to seeing him in the prem but so far Iā€™ve not been impressedā€¦ He just misses way to many chances to class him as a top striker IMO

Ok, I take your points on board

2 Likes

Time will tell on him I guess

What the fuck is ā€œadvā€?

1 Like

Which performances are you on about? Warming his arse on the bench for the first 89 minutes of last yearā€™s final in Cardiff as Real Madrid won 4-1?

Sorry hun averageā€¦

My phone was putting it in as adv for some reasonā€¦

Everton are utter garbage

Theyā€™re both at the same level if you ask me

This is the worst Everton team Iā€™ve seen in 20 yearsā€¦no shot on target in 90 mins of football is a joke

The 3rd time thatā€™s happened since Big Sam took over I believe.