Premier League 2017/18

I donā€™t get that from Bskyb, kidā€¦I leave that to you English lads.

I like having it kid, it wasnt always there. Its nice to be able to put a game on of a Sunday afternoon.

Youā€™re hardly out at RA marches every weekend kid.

The ra donā€™t exist :no_mouth:

Itā€™s Fellaini, seems quite high.

1 Like

Chris Hughton may wish to rethink this 3 at the back thing.

Utd game on here with a load of red devils in jerseys drinking lucozadeā€¦ Utd are simply woeful to watch. De Gea has hoofed it up the field at least 10 times from back passesā€¦ Martial looks lively tho and has the quality open up Burnley. Hard to see where Burnley score from, even tho they are seeing lots of possession

Just about to type that this is set up for a utd 1-0 win as Burnley are playing all the football. Martial with a very nice finish.

Commentators eye.

1 Like

That will be 8 games without a win for Sean Dyche now.

Cc @GeoffreyBoycott

1 Like

Burnley hit the woodwork from a free kickā€¦

Big shout for a Burnley peno ā€“ probably would have been harshā€¦ but itā€™s all Burnley since the second half kicked off.

James McCarthy is in shite lads

Is Sanchez available to play for Utd in Europe? Youā€™d fear for that Utd team if they concede so much possession to a quality European team.

Burnley waste a great chanceā€¦ Utd holding out

Jose shutting up shop - Mata off for Fellani -

Yes.

1 Like

Pogba should have looked to pass there. Would have been game over ā€” Heā€™s been anonymous enough today.

Another defeat for Marco Silvaā€™s Watford.

@GeoffreyBoycott

Utd should hold out hereā€¦ Mourinho will be glad to see the back of Turfmoorā€¦

Comfortable win for United cuts the gap to 9 points and piles the pressure onto Citeh.