Premier League 2017/18

You’re judging a defender on having one bad game then? Carry on

David Luiz is a wonderful player.

Really showed his leadership skills today. :smile:

Yes he did mate. Going forward to help the attack and score the second goal to get his team back into the game while playing with 9 men. Great leadership indeed

What was the score at that stage when he showed leadership jogging up the field attacking?

#defenders defend???

3-1. I already said he had a bad game. He showed good leadership to get the goal back though. If you want to judge a player based on one game that’s your choice

He’s an overrated defender. His role as a centre Half demands more than he gives. Simple fact as displayed today against the mighty Burnley. :smile:

Vokes destroyed him ffs. Sam fucking Vokes :grin::grin::grin::grin:

Where was all this talk from you last season mate? You don’t have the courage to stand behind your views when they aren’t popular. You waited until he had one bad game and people might agree with you again until bringing it up.

My stance on that overrated shit is well documented. By all means do your research.

You are a gas ticket. :smile:

If you thought it all along why weren’t you bringing it up much last season? Yet the first chance you get this season you bring it up

Your smilies and insults don’t help the argument btw mate

Toddle along now, I’ve highlighted his porous ability at the art of defending from his showing yet again today. Cahill left the field and David never stood up.

Stop bringing last year into it.

Outstanding movement from Rooney

Yet again?

Too fucking right, a really well built up move & goal.

Have you realised your mistake in our discussion mate?

Dele Alli gives Spurs a well deserved lead on the hour at Newcastle. Newcastle skipper Jonjo Shelvey was earlier sent off for stamping on Dele.

2-0 Ben Davies :ronnyroar:

Pretty professional performance from Spurs.

That idiot Shelvey getting sent off changed everything.

They were finding it hard to break them down up until then. Shelvey is a liability in the Premier League