Premier League 2017/18

Puncheon will be up on another assault charge after that challenge on KDB.

Looks grim for city.

Pep sitting beside the Owl chatting.

Old school English football values. :clap:

City mental breakdown is starting. Liverpool up next in the League

Eagles.
Eagles

Roy Hodgson is a great man. Blackguarded in the Premier League in the past but a proper gentleman.

https://slightclip.tv/view?i=5a48ec383af69

Blackguarded by England as well.

A thoroughly exciting 0-0 draw. It may even beat Arsenal v Liverpool in August 2015 to the title of “Greatest Premier League™ 0-0 draw of all-time™”.

Roy and Pep will share a few glasses of red and have a thoroughly engaging but friendly conversation in Roy’s office post-match, you feel.

But this game could cast a long shadow for Manchester City. It looks like a case of De Bruyne bread. And Jesus has a hill to climb to get back for the World Cup, never mind rise again to play in this domestic season.

City are in crisis™. This is the weekend you feel the title race has turned irrevocably in Liverpool’s favour.

1 Like

Eire sports star of the year James McLean starts on the bench again for bottom of the table West Bromwich Albion, winless in 18 league games.

5 Likes

I feel West Brom missed a trick by not appointing Gary Megson to the job after he steadied the ship in his interim manager role.

1 Like

The red shorts look fairly natty with Arsenal’s home kit.

I can’t say I ever remember seen arsenal with red togs in the 40 years i’ve been watching
which is surprising, seems like it would be a common enough change strip

James McClean :hushed:

I see he’s scored an own goal :weary:

Turned his arse to a free kick

Great decision by Mike Dean to award that peno

2 Likes

Always a great source of amusement how Woolwich and their manager in particular don’t get the concept of what goes around might just come back around. Woolwich got a highly controversial penalty in the 92nd minute at Burnley to win 0-1 only five weeks ago. Karma not long in biting back.

Disgusting scenes at the end of the match as the Arsenal players harangued the referee. Cech was booked after the final whistle. The players acting like the spoilt brats.

Wenger blaming the ref as usual. If it happened down the other end he wouldn’t have seen it of course.

Wenger blaming the schedule now :laughing: A clown of a man.