Premier League 2018/19

Internet cloaks maybe

Post up the net debt figure there for Spurs. Give us a comparator net debt figure as well, letā€™s say Man U.

@rocko step in here for the love of god

Fiscally prudent. Lolzers.

Long term investment in a Capital Infratstructure project. Sound financial investment.

Itā€™s a vanity project. Atletico Madrid built a better stadium for a third of the price.

Donā€™t know what he is getting out of it though? I donā€™t think Ashley gives a fuck about what they fans think of him or anything like that, he wants rid of the fucking club.

Jaysus they are slating him on Twitter.

How is it better?

It wasnā€™t built by cowboys who fucked up the wiring, is bigger and Atletico have smoothly transitioned into it.

Have AtlƩtico Madrid negotiated a lucrative deal with the NFL to host American Football matches?

Debt is fine once it can be repaid. Finishing top 4 is crucial for Spurs. @Cicero_Dandi would prefer to win a Mickey Mouse cup than finishing in the top 4 which would result in running the club into the ground. Supporting clubs like Chelsea where financial recklessness has no repercussions will do that to lads.

Did you never play championship manager with a cheat budget? Itā€™s great craic.

Iā€™d rather win trophies than not win trophies.

Debt is spending beyond your means. Spurs took the biggest debt out in European football on a vanity project that they employed cowboys to do.

Itā€™s now way over budget and way behind schedule.

Is financial recklessness not bringing your club to the point of administration as what happened Liverpool less than a decade ago?

Good job Liverpool had billionaire owners on hand to come and write off a sizable proportion of that debt after the financial mismanagement of the club.

I thought they were joking when they said you drove a forklift.

Who are we to question the business acumen of a self made billionaire like Mike Ashley?

Did you?

In any case, Conte had lost the dressing room. Willian, David Luiz and most seriously Diego Costa. When a manager loses the dresssing room, heā€™s toast.

Sarri is a nice guy but heā€™s not a winner, he hasnā€™t managed any of the teams I support before this season.

Higgy off the mark

Standing ovation for professional tool downer Eden Hazard :grinning: