Premier League 2018/19

Business is exactly what manyoo have in the champions league

Dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

1 Like

How stable have Chelsea been ? They’ve won more than most.

Last 10 years

Chelsea had a Sugar Daddy who didn’t want the club to repay him. With their debt United can’t afford to be out of the Champions League for too long.

1 Like

If at all

One or two seasons has little effect.

Maybe, I know they’re heavily in debt but not sure what their revenues are like in comparison to debt repayments. Revenue will only go one way if Utd are in and out of the Champions League. Debtors don’t like uncertainty.

On average over the last 3 season’s the revenue was around 570 million per year.

MANCHESTER UNITED - Accounts for the year to 30 June 2017
Turnover
£581m (Highest in league)
Wages £263m (2nd highest, 45per cent of turnover)
Profit before tax £57m (up from £49m in 2016)
Ownership Majority-owned by the Glazer family via family trusts; United plc is registered in the Cayman Islands tax haven and listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Gate and match-day income £112m
TV and broadcasting £194m
Commercial income £276m
Net debt £213m
Interest and finance costs £25m
Highest-paid director Unnamed, £2.6m, paid by Manchester UnitedFootball Club Limited (Ed Woodward is executive vice-chairman)
State they’re in The Glazers have outlasted vehement protests against their debt-loading 2005 takeover, and under Ed Woodward the relentless pursuit of sponsorships has delivered record turnover, almost £110m more than City, the next highest-earning club. The Glazers are still taking major money out: £23m was paid in dividends. United still owe £482m debts from their takeover, and interest paid was £25m.

Glazers mugging off Man Utd proper. Borrowed to buy them, saddled the debt on to Man Utd and take dividends out. You’re right that they’d get away with a couple of years without Champions League.

1 Like

I’m usually right.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/mailsport/status/1118204937589145600?s=21

1 Like

Did the gomey cunt give a sample?

Doping control officials were given information by an anonymous source that the player was taking a banned substance.

An official asked the source if they had any idea what that substance was.

“S’nod grass anyway”, said the source.

1 Like

Sid is bound to be along with a ‘its not grass’ pun.

1 Like

Seconds in it! I think I’ll place a few bets this evening!

@glenshane is bound to be along any second with a post predicting a post that was already posted.

He’ll be predicting a fire at Notre Dame cathedral next.

2 Likes

Got ya mate. Good and proper. Done up like a very predictable kipper.

There there, mate, there there.

1 Like

Huge game tonite
@Fagan_ODowd called out brighton and that cunt hughton . Cardiff will beat them I think and they are on a rotten run.
Serves them right for offloading tomer hemed because jahakanbrash (sp) can’t play with or against an Israeli.

Brighton are in free fall and my studies on them from the 6 minute snippets I see half pissed in front of motd have me convinced they are done for

1 Like