Premier League 2018/19

Lanky slow lads with good touches seem to make very good strikers in Holland. You can add Luuk de Jong to that too

1 Like

That would explain Connolly so

1 Like

Connolly was the Suarez of his day, he could do it anywhere

Blackguarded by Don Givens

Are you a Warnock supporter? Hughton should be getting the Spurs fans’ backing

0-2 now. Bye Bye Seagulls

Wow

1 Like

Are you better off taking the rap for an ill judged bit of banter where the punishment won’t be that severe or revealing yourself as one of the thickest people in Britain?

I would have thought that being British and thick would pretty much compliment each other anyway

I think once you go down a certain road it’s very hard to turn around…

I’d wager he isnt alone among many young Britons in not knowing the ins and outs of Nazi Germany — they’ll have heard of it alright, but not much more than that. Footballers are some of the dumbest and least educated people in England.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

If Wayne sat through a last night Labane v Sid slugfest he would know all about Nazi salutes and Fascism.

Foden and Zinchenko, Pep is rolling the dice a bit.

That is not the sort of line up I expected bar Stones’ return.

Leroy Sane will be out of there in the summer.

Great day for a game. A real sense of anticipation before this and before City run out easy 4-1 winners

Pep has a weird obsession with the league apparently.

I read that he has a transfer request in this week.

It appears Pep doesn’t like his off field “activities”, such as having a glamorous girlfriend.

It’s really weird. I imagine there will be no shortage of takers for him with Bayern Munich and perhaps Juventus at the top of the queue.

1 Like