Premier League 2018/19

Manchester City have looked tired and vulnerable for the last 20 minutes there

Who’s winning?

Sid by the looks of it.

2 Likes

Spurs denied a blatant penalty, to no ones surprise.

Manchester St. Germain get away with a stonewall penalty incident.

Clear deliberate handball by Kyle Walker.

This is where payment of referees works - with no VAR.

Called this one months ago, right again.

1 Like

Blatant spurs penalty not given. # pray for sid.

Gas cunts

@Sidney has @Perez2017 rattled to within an inch of his life

No surprise with a crooked ref like Michael Oliver in charge.

1 Like

Great to see Foden score the winner for his boyhood club, the only player of the 28 on show to come through from the clubs academy.

1 Like

We both called this one over a year ago - and he’s far from the only English ref that appears to be under a malign financial influence.

Tottenham the victims of a huge sporting injustice there.

He also didn’t add on the time for when Sterling tried to assault Vertonghen in injury time. The game was stopped for a minute and a half - he added 20 seconds.

Oh well, we go again tomorrow.

1 Like

@Sidney take a break from the keyboard. It’s only sport.

Why would I stop posting when I’m continually predicting and analyising things accurately? Not only did I correctly predict Tottenham would win the European Cup tie, I correctly predicted Manchester City would win today’s game - whereas you were a long way out in your prediction that Wednesday night’s defeat would help them. They were clinging on for grim death there and Kevin De Bruyne is now out for the season. A lot of ball to be played yet.

Sid seething. # pray for sid.

It’s dawning on sid spurs won the title for city last Wednesday as he cheered for them

@Perez2017 logs out, @anon32894817 logs in. :grinning:

Says the man with multiple aliases.

You have him on the ropes

Finish him, finish him!

Manchester City still have to travel to Sean Dyche’s Burnley, Chris Hughton’s Brighton and have Brendan Rodgers resurgent Leicester City as their remaining home match. Three managers of integrity and the utmost professionalism who will not cede an inch to Manchester City.

Ditto Liverpool tomorrow at Neil Warnock’s Cardiff City and at Rafael Benitez Newcastle United.

1 Like