Premier League 2018/19

Mourinho deploying his kick Hazard off the pitch tactics again.

He did book him.

For his second foul, he did not book him for the free kick he gave just outside the box as Hazard did him and he was cynically fouled.

Ashley Young against Hazard. :grinning:

Rudi!!!

The best centre half in the league by a mile.

Pogba :rollseyes:

Young man marking Hazard is crazy, he’s getting dragged all over the shop. He doesn’t know whether he’s coming or going.

Young will do well to see this game out. He’s getting destroyed.

Extremely harsh yellow for Rudiger.

Gary Neville calling Luiz clumsy as Rashford basically jumps into him :laughing:

Terrible touch from Alonso there or he had an easy goal.

Young. :grinning:

Hazard booked for a less cynical foul than Matic got away with earlier.

First time properly watching Chelsea this season. They look excellent, particularly Luiz, Rudiger and Kovacic so far. Could do with a striker though

You’d think Luke Shaw has been playing well and is a solid defender by the way Neville is talking about him.

Hey @GeoffreyBoycott it looks like Bedsit Bhoy is strapped in for another weekend watching wall to wall English premier league games on his dodgy streams.

I’m a Chelsea fan, why are you surprised I’m watching a Chelsea game, Fanta Pants?

1 Like

You do know Real Madrid are playing at the moment? I thought that was a much superior league :laughing:

Its the 2 biggest clubs in the epl

I took Chelsea at -1 @2/1 … COYBIB

1 Like

I have both in two different tabs mate. Real have 1 back now so I’ll watch the rest of that and come back to the Chelsea game then

1 Like