Premier League 2018/19

Sterling was developed at qpr, regressed at the pool and they were happy to see him leave. Ironic he’s know leading city to the title and deny Liverpool the trophy they crave the most.

You still think United are better off not finishing fourth mate?

If it means Liverpool don’t win the league yes.

1 Like

The OGS appointment is looking even more bizarre than I initially thought. He has gone from managing a bunch of postmen and fishermen in the Norwegian leagues to parking out the back by the wheelie bins and trying to exert some authority over some of the world’s best paid footballers. It’ll be interesting to see if the board back him in the summer as United could sneak into Champions League, on account of Arsenal and Chelsea being dogshit at the moment

1 Like

Rafa will do it. He’s a good sort.

Incorrect. They very much wanted to keep him. He was their best player in his final season

I said that Liverpool fans should put more trust in Sean Dyche’s Burnley and old school English values rather than them chumps from Salford

It’s incredible that they still have a chance of fourth considering they’ve been useless for all bar a quarter of the season

How many points off top 4 were united when ogs was appointed? And how many were are we behind now?He’s done a very good job and deserves at least 3 transfer windows to sort this mess.

It was a laughable appointment. They essentially need 11 New players which will take 5 years to get right with no guarantee they’ll be good enough then.

Jose gave them a great foundation.

Pogba decided he’d play for a few weeks to show everyone it was Mourinhos fault he was a lazy bastard. Then he stopped trying again and showed everyone it wasn’t really Mourinhos fault at all

1 Like

People said similar when Klopp took over from BRod. Yet the following season the vast majority of Klopp’s team were Rodgers’ players. I think a proper manager could get the best out of some of those players and I don’t think that’s Solksjaer.

Give Solskjaer a full season at this and he’ll relegate them

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qVD7djmGUU8

Roy is winding up here.

They have spent nearly 1bn over last few seasons… They can’t repeat that so they’ll have to do it with most of this current crop.

I trust in Dychey’s values but his team just ain’t good enough

I’ll be putting 500 notes on City to win on Sunday

Might as well make some free cola bottles out of all this

Keane will go for Neville here.

1 Like

Manchester City at Sean Dyche’s Burnley on Sunday. They’ve already mugged off
Chelsea this week.