Premier League 2018/19

What happened with Mourinho?

Gas cunts

He tried to attack a Chelsea member of staff because he had the audacity to celebrate a late Chelsea equalizer in front of Jose.

The day of the biggest seethe in tfk history.

1 Like

You also pretend to support Roma, who are currently playing of course. What’s the score in that game?

Supports Juventus too in Italy?

He keeps telling us that the Italian league is the best and he claims to support Roma.

But he is watching the English premier league whilst Roma are playing, a very odd individual.

1 Like

The english league is currently 3rd best
Chelsa had no english starters today

It’s alright Smithers, I’m sure your master can string a coherent argument together himself.

Correct.

Europeans leagues ranked right now would be

1 Spain, 2 France 3 England 4. Germany 5 Holland 6 Italy

I do support Roma and we lost 2-0.

Coverage is blacked out in Ireland by the broadcasters from 2.30 to 5.15 pm because of guys like you.

You spend your Saturdays stalking a man you don’t know on the internet.

1 Like

Italian clubs generally destroy English clubs in Europe in recent seasons. England is definitely below Italy in terms of the standard of their domestic leagues.

You’re hurting badly, you oddball. A man like you who spends their entire weekend sourcing streams on the internet should have had no problem getting one for that game.

But, of course, you were watching your beloved English premier league.

I pay for subscriptions to Eleven Sports, BT Sports and Sky Sports, Fanta Pants. At the weekends I like to relax back and watch some football.

At the weekends you live to stalk people you don’t know on on the internet because they are watching football.

You are extremely weird and unhinged, Fanta Pants.

1 Like

:laughing:

Dry yer eyes Bedsit Bhoy, you bullshitting cunt.

1 Like

You’re giving him a torrid time. Back off.

You’re one of the posters I admire the most on here, so I will heed your words.

2 Likes

Rob Holding gets away with a stonewall hand-ball in his own box after being carded. Leicester getting on top now.

Ben Chilwell puts the Foxes one up with scuffed effort. Fully deserved.

Beautiful finish from Ozil after he started the counter. Enjoyable game this.