He hit the top shelf early today

Alison, I know this world is killing you
Oh, Alison, my aim is true

Allison is worse than pickford

Some amount of dud keepers in the EPL.

1 Like

Goalkeepers are gas cunts.

13 Likes

Out with a knock today. I’d say that might have had something to do with Alisson starting. Adrian on the.m bench :grimacing:

That’s good in fairness to them :smiley:

Liverpool are getting worse as the season goes on, they really will be doing well to finish in the champions league places

Long Covid

The daughter had the right idea scoffing the bottle of vodka last night. I may well join her tonight

Foden and Sterling are unreal. England favourites for whatever international tournament comes next you’d feel.

Sterling is a far better player with no fans in the stadium.

This will be his third league win as a key player for City so don’t think it’s fair to say that. He needs a manager who understands him and doesn’t have him playing wing back.

Sky with the caption “Alison Blunderland”

2 Likes

Are you Jim Beglain!!

The hype about this Foden lad :rofl:

A couple of Man Yoo fans giving that a like

Liverpool destroyed City a couple a years ago when they looked faster, sharper, stronger. Today was the complete opposite, City were physically dominant from the very start and it was only a matter of time before they took over.

Liverpool have given their fans an entertaining few years but they’ve failed to introduce diversity into their attack to give them a break or to prevent them becoming one one dimensional. They’re way too easy to defend against particularly when they don’t have the energy or personnel to play the high line.

It’s even worse when the standard of the league is as poor as it is this year, put your mortgage on United to finish second

1 Like