Premier League 2020-2021

I reckon they both go ahead. Huge money to be made/lost.

Ah his goal scoring record is excellent.

Why not just vaccinate them all and plough ahead. England will be open by then, just have it there for the football. And sure the olympics as well

Germany blocking CL games in Germany. Maybe they can switch football games.

Hard to see how Olympics can happen. It’s too many athletes and too much logistics.

All the shagging in the Olympic village would create a super spreader event

1 Like

Ray Wilkins

Foden won’t start for England id imagine.

Owen Hargreaves but he couldn’t break up the Gerrard Lampard partnership.

Hargreaves was a level below what was required

He was an excellent player but crippled by injuries.

1 Like

You’ve gone to the archives there. Funny they’ve had no one in between really. A better version of Glenn Whelan is what they need. A Kante or someone of that ilk

He was alright, but he wasn’t at the level required I don’t think. They’d Lampard Gerrard and Scholes at the time, he wasn’t near their level but they needed someone in behind to release a combo of them

Glenn Whelan achieved a similar level of mediocrity as an international footballer as Gerrard , Lampard or Scholes

1 Like

Watch the 2004 Euros and 2006 WC. Hargreaves was head and shoulders England’s only midfielder who looked like he belonged at that level. He was brilliant for Utd too in the short amount of games he had. Injuries killed his career but at his peak he was excellent

He definitely had a better international career than scholes

1 Like

Is Foden England’s greatest ever footballer?

He very well could be

That’s all I needed to hear.

GOAT
GOAT
GOAT

1 Like

I remember Ronaldinho making a mug of Scholes in 2002 for Brazil’s opener

Scholes was shunted out to the wing to accommodate the much better Gerrard and retired in disgrace.