Premier League 2020-2021

At this stage they might be better slipping down further . The bottom line is CL qualification or nothing .

They have the magical 40 points .

You clearly haven’t watched much Ireland games the last few years

2 Likes

Liverpool won one of the most thrilling CL finals (05) with a team that featured a few world class players and a few absolute hackers.

They won a fairly boring CL final (19) with a team with a far better team.

Some lads can’t figure out that sporting finals aren’t always particularly exciting for the neutral (see All Ireland hurling final 2020 or many of the Dublin wins)

1 Like

All four European finalists from the EPL in the last season that really counted as well, 2018/19. Last season apparently didn’t count because of Covid.

Football with no fans is not really football. If Liverpool win this years Champions League it will be hard to count it amongst the proper ones.

They’ll have this years final in Belarus or somewhere else that doesn’t give a shit. Be packed to the rafters

It’s only gambling and fantasy football that has lads interested at the moment to be honest, that and sheer boredom I suppose

1 Like

Give up the auld gambling lads, its only for mugs.

2 Likes

I nearly always watched sport on the telly with the sound down and a record on in the background so it’s all the same to me now.

Looks nice cc @Faldo

They obviously don’t believe in climate change

It looks class but I can’t see us filling it🙈

The Mersey will do that.

3 Likes

:smiley:

City 1 up. Completely on top. They will walk the league

…and it’s 1-1

My stream is the Hong Kong feed but the commentary is in English :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

It’s on NBC

1 Like

What a bench City have tonight.

KDB back :grimacing:.

They are walking this league.