Premier League 2020-2021

so that’s a no, then

Were you supporting Citeh in 2004/05? If you were, you’d surely have a good idea roughly where they finished.

1 Like

who?

Citeh. Manchester City. Its a play on their name. Much like Yanited for Manchester United, or Woolich for Arsenal, or Yids for Tottenham Hotpsur or Murderers for Liverpool. I think it offends the supporters and it also gives a bit of football banter to it all. Hilarious stuff really.

4 Likes

thanks for the clear, precise and articulate answer. You’d be a while waiting for your man and he talking in tongues

1 Like

Gas cunts

You must be fairly new to it all if you’ve never heard the term Citeh before.

2 Likes

ah sure we’d only have stale aul banter if it wasnt for all of this, keeps the place alive.

Barrup

How do you think it could be opened up a bit? Transfer and wage cap maybe? I’d imagine the 70’s and 80’s had much more diversity in terms of European qualification before the advent of the Premier League. Liverpool have essentially replaced Arsenal in the top 4 since 2017 thanks to Jurgen Klopp’s excellent management.

Serious vindication for me. A spoofer. I feel sorry for him tbf. Firing players he didn’t need at him left and right

I’m not so sure. I think he’d be a good manager in a certain set of circumstances but just not Chelsea.

Chelsea, Spurs and Leicester manager jobs up for grabs. Clubs who have recently won leagues, champions league, FA Cups; and also Tottenham.

1 Like

He puts ideology over reality. I remember city bate Brighton 3-0 one day and Pep said they were the best setup team they’d played against or something like that. Thanks for coming to play against us you fucking apes in other words.

Brighton have improved a ton without him.

Hard to believe the tuchel conte handshake was this season. It feels like three years ago.

Chelsea looking to appoint the Bayern boss now who tuchel replaced.

I like Tommy tuchel I must admit.

There is something quite honest and likeable about Christian Stellini.

Serious skills with the search function too!

The only hard part was to decide which of my anti Potter posts to pick. I took a set against him a while back

He’s like a young Tessio.

Xabi Alonso lad is the man.