Premier League 2020-2021

I got split open playing a hurling match that evening. The oul lad was like a dog missing the first half and dropped me off at the grandparents where I watched the 2nd half with my Arsenal supporting grandfather. One of my very very few memories of anything from age 10 and under.

1 Like

My old man danced a jig as I sat in shock at what was unfolding. My granny told him to ‘sit down you clown’.

3 Likes

Arsenal :eek:

1 Like

Pelanty

Saves :joy::joy:

Leno :clap:

Frank’s honeymoon is over.

Klopp broke him.

Laughable how the worst manager Chelsea have appointed since Avram Grant is the one shown the most patience and given the most financial backing.

2 Likes

I don’t mind Arsenal at all. Would be fascinating to see one of the Big clubs go down though. Man Utd went down in 1973 didn’t they?

1 Like

73/74

Klopp broke Frank.

No chance. There’s an amount of absolute dross below them.
WBA, Brighton, Fulham, Sheff United are all terrible

2 Likes

Yeah Arsenal are far too good to go down. Same talk about Everton about 3 years back and they ended up comfortable in mid-table.

Awful decision there against Burnley… Keeper cleaned the Burnley player out and the ref gives a free to Leeds keeper… Very poor decision. Burnley had scored from the breaking ball.

1 Like

West Brom are a pile of shite.

Liverpool are awesome

Score?

1-0. Liverpool could do with scoring another one or two. WBA are a plucky outfit that will keep Fighting

Has salah had a shot on target from outside the box yet?

Do West Bromwich know that they can play in Liverpool’s half I wonder.