Premier League 2020-2021

Things looked very bleak for them last January after that home defeat to Burnley. Bruno has transformed that team.

Brilliant signing

Cmon dodgy, you know you want to. Go on. We’ll let you.

The Liverpool fans seeth is bubbling nicely tonight.

1 Like

Liverpool will cruise this unless man City shape up. Man yoo bang average

Hopefully united can keep this up and finish the season like the fergie era, winding every other cunt up with late goals and poxy wins. Even sweeter to dethrone Liverpool

It would be the sweetest title win ever.

1 Like

Few sides have a history comparable to Aston Villa and Everton. Villa and Everton are two of the original 12 from the inaugural football league season of 1888/89. Villa v Everton was up until Villa were relegated in 2015/16 the most played top flight fixture in English league football. It still possibly is, even with those three seasons Villa were out of the top flight in recent years. Leicester City were founded as far back as 1884. Man U, founded in 1902 would be more nouveau riche/Johnny come lately.

1 Like

Everton have never been relegated either.

The giddiness of the Man U supporters is very cute.

But it won’t happen. Ole’s not fergie

No one else will ever match fergie. But we want someone to pass on that legacy

This Man Utd team are similar enough to Liverpool of 2013-14 under Brendan Rodgers. Not touted at the start of the season but building momentum, good attacking unit, porous enough defence.

1 Like

Everton were actually relegated in 1950/51. It was an odd kind of season. Spurs won the league in their first season back in the top flight after getting promoted in 1949/50.

You’ve led the murderers on a merry dance these last few weeks, they don’t like it up em.

3 Likes

They actually couldn’t enjoy Their title win last season too busy trying to wind me up over it.

1 Like

Really, I was always lead to believe that the only 3 teams never relegated from the top flight, teams who spent a good number of years in it (upto 00) was Everton arsenal and Coventry.

Same as that

Woolwich are the longest serving side in the top flight since 1919. How they came to be in the first division in 1919 is another days work though.

1 Like

Had a quick read there Woolwich were relegated in 1912 bit were promoted again and changed names to Arsenal. I was aware of them moving across London to your location. How did you feel about spurs looking to move to the Olympic stadium?
Anyway I now know any Arsenal fan that makes the claim they were never relegated is bollocks. Nearly all clubs changed names in the early 20th century but still claim the lineage.
You were correct about Everton. Something I never looked into either