Premier League 2020-2021

If form holds, a record low number of points will be enough to keep a team up this year (30 or so).

And Sheffield United are still miles off

Eze goal

1 Like

Connolly :clap:

3-1 down now. Brighton are useless

They haven’t improved under Potter at all. Hughton was treated badly there.

1 Like

They play “nice football” which seems to mean they’ll play the same against Man City as they would against Sheffield United. They might beat Sheffield but then they will get stuffed against any decent team.
They are lucky there are so many shit teams in the EPL at the minute as they’d be in big trouble otherwise.

35+ this year

If Fulham, currently 18th, keep up their points per game ratio, they will get 28 points (rounded).

There are some very poor teams this year. Sheff Utd, West Brom, Fulham, Brighton and Burnley would all be nailed on to go down most years

:rofl::rofl:

People say that every year in fairness

3-3

Potters a genius

Burnley are poor enough on paper but are very dogged and have a good manager in Dyche.

1 Like

Rammed out of a 4th there

Slam Dunk with the equaliser

There always seems to be a decent run in Burnley

Potter has them playing a lovely brand of football they should stay up easily.

The ger gilroy brand of premier league analysis. Completely writing off or eulogising teams based on goals as they go in a Saturday afternoon.

Up there with inane shite like the fella who reads out the sports headlines on 2fm chatting to lottie Ryan about West hams struggles to score goals on the road.

Brighton finished 15th in Hughton’s first season in the Premier League. They also finished 15th last season under Potter. Results have been very similar. The brand of football is better alright but I wouldn’t eulogize about what Potter has done there.

It was a gilroy style cliche. I haven’t seen one minute of Brighton playing this season

They were good when I saw them against Man Utd and Liverpool to be fair. They usually struggle against the top 6.

1 Like