Premier League 2020-2021

You’d worry about that team getting the job done today against a side like Sheffield United after the job they did on united last week. Stones, Sterling, Mahrez, Cancelo all rested. Yeesh.

XI | Ederson, Walker, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Fernandinho ©, Gundogan, Bernardo, Torres, Foden, Jesus

SUBS | Steffen, Stones, Sterling, Rodrigo, Mendy, Mahrez, Cancelo, Garcia, Bernabe

Newcastle one up

No word from @Faldo
 He never misses a Liverpool match on here.

2 Likes

2 now. New manager bounce

Callum Wilson is an excellent striker

Great result for West Ham!

Smart move by Bruce to get Graeme Jones to call the plays.

Tell us Neverton

Hi @Thomas_Brady
 I work for myself at the weekends when I can so my time is precious. Do you want something?

1 Like

No, just checking in to make sure everything is ok.

That’s my last my man standing done. Fucking Newcastle. Where did that come out of ye cunts :joy:

It’ll be the shortest LMS ever. United and a few more took out 2/3s last weekend. Half had Everton this weekend. 150 odd down to about and 30 not even two weeks in

Thanks hun❀alls good

How the fuck are Sheffield United bottom. They’re as well organised a side as you’ll see

Seen them a few times this year and they were just desperately unlucky. No real goal scorer either.

They’re well outside the bottom three on xg if you place any heed in that. Just shows the fine margins where last season they were top 7 most of the time

Brewster still hasn’t scored for them

Michael Edwards did well to garner €24 million for him!

Big big win. That’s a good Sheffield United side who beat a great side a few days ago.

So Utds tactic tonight is to continually fall over?

Rashford is an awful glory hunter