Premier League 2020-2021

What happened with Lee Mason? Mike Dean should be fucked off.

Mike Dean appears to glory in sending fellas off. The sort of referee Eddie Keher warned about.

The most in EPL history I believe.

Ings scored against Villa but VAR deemed him offside even though the only part of him offside was his hand, he was pointing where he wanted the ball played

Lee Mason was the referee for the game vs Southampton at the weekend. Mike Dean was the VAR official.

Jesus Christ.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Fair play to Salah… Said var is ruining the game.

1 Like

How can that be offside? I thought the new, new, new offside rule was that it had to be a body part you can score with?

1 Like

You can score with any part of the arm covered by the sleeve according to the interpretation

VAR seems to be using the end of a sleeve as the cut off point for what part of the arm you can/cant score with. Anything from end of sleeve to wrist is considered a part of the body you cannot score with.

As the end of his sleeve was ahead of the last defender, offside.

Ah lads… The game has turned into a mockery.

1 Like

The line isn’t even directly drawn from Matty Cash’s arse

correct me if I’m wrong - but you can’t score with any part of your arm, unless they’ve changed that as well

The new rule is your shirt sleeve, if I was playing centre forward I wouldn’t have sleeves.

What if you’ve long sleeves? Could you just bat it in with your forearm

1 Like

Andy Carroll would be worth 35 mil again

Need to follow Trevor Giles with sleeveless jersey

Jesus has City one up already. I thought someone claimed last week City had no fit strikers.

1 Like

Fellas recover from injury.

A concept foreign to Liverpool supporters

1 Like