Premier League 2020-2021

He has been great all year but brutal tonight

1 Like

Since Soucek came into West Ham side for the first time v the bottlers in the 3-3 we’ve only lost to Liverpool, Utd and Chelsea.

1 Like

Down to 4 I reckon after Liverpool tonight

Moyesy knows a goalscoring midfielder when he sees one

1 Like

Has he not been in the team since last January? J Lingz will be the toast of The Vic after that performance tonight.

Remember last season when Liverpool fans were comparing Andy Robertson and Trent Alexander to Cafu and roberto Carlos :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Robertson is even the best lb in Liverpool never mind comparing him to them lads… Dinge miles ahead of him

He started about ten games after he came last season and scored 3. I meant this season, he wasn’t available for first month

League over and relegation decided by February. Rest of the season will be a tough watch.

Who?

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

I’m not sure united have it wrapped up yet, but they’ll be hard bet.

Last seven fixtures have been away wins now. Surely money to be made on accums

The Drom one is down to 22 after 3 gameweeks. Started with 421 entires.

Sin ĂŠ

I don’t know anything about betting but do they pay out at the odds that you placed the bet at, or the current odds? Apologies for the ignorance

I was watching a bit of Premier League years on lunch break there the other day and saw that the bookies paid out on Man Utd in 98 only for Arsenal to storm back and win it.

The price on your docket, ie when you made the bet

We were there young fella, we know.

It was only BetFred iirc

Why do they pay out so? Just for publicity?