Presidential debates 2018

not a woman Joe

I donā€™t know why they bothered

The MMG strategy in 2011 was clever but this was hubris imho . They could lose a lot of dosh if they fail to get 12.5 % of the vote and worse there will be questions on MLMDā€™s judgement .

2 Likes

Would you wear a poppy

No.

If anybody half decent had run against him they would have won. He is hateful and the veil drawn over his affair says a lot about the media here. Duffy is a pillock but has been hammered by RTE a couple of times now. Nobody dare question Higgins about his own skeletons.

1 Like

If people are serious about a United Ireland these are the things that will need to change tho - We cant ask our brethren up north to join us and then dismiss their culture but itā€™s something I wouldnt consider until we had that united country- Duffy had it right tho in that the president shouldnt have to wear symbolsā€¦

Can we ask the Unionists to wear Easter Lilies as a reciprocal gesture?

Thereā€™s no harm in asking pal.

1 Like

SF are dead, they have been infiltrated and taken over, not by the Brits but the snowflakes.

Just like the Catholic Church and the rest of the establishment, When Fine Gael and Labour imposed the worst of their austerity measures and water charges on ordinary citizens, the current president stayed completely silent. A pretend labour man living like a lord

Extraordinary citizens had to pay water charges as well.

5 Likes

YOuā€™re really at the worst of yourself at the moment. Sniping and whinging about everything. Rubby, MMMMA, SF, The President. Youā€™re obviously not happy. You need to do something to reinvigorate yourself. Maybe a dangerwank on Patrickā€™s St or something??? Itā€™ll change your life in ways you never thought possibleā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m the happiest iā€™ve ever been - no surprise to see you trying to deflect from the pretend labour manā€™s record.

A big sweep, sweep there from you.

It really tickles me that you can muster this much hate for Michael D. The fella is a massive favourite in the public but is despised on tfk. Weā€™re a great reflection on society really.
As for yourself, Just try to throw out one positive post for every 15 negative, thatā€™s all Iā€™m asking. Youā€™ll be the better for it.

Iā€™m not hear to please you or anyone else, you little cunt. My posts are absolutely teeming with positivity - they just dont suit your narrative.

1 Like

Iā€™m actually quite worried about my old e-pal. He seems consumed by bitterness.

2 Likes

Worry about yourself, you fat fucker.

Thatā€™s it, kid. Let all of that anger out. Thatā€™s what weā€™re here for.

2 Likes

1 Like