Presidential Election 2018

Which is precisely why, after voting for them for years, they will never get my vote again. I would, however, consider giving Liadh a personal vote if it was to get Twee and Labour out of politics.

It was lovely to see Gemma get a nomination from Laois County Council.

The political equivalent of a team who is rooted to the bottom of the league winning a game after they’ve already been relegated.

Still won’t stop her supporters crying conspicuously and hoping to get picked up by a wandering television camera.

Talkin’ when you should be listenin’ .

there so fucking toxic, they won’t even put their name on posters :rofl:

7 Likes

Just like when their pro-abortion posters didn’t mention abortion.

5 Likes

:rollseyes:

:rollseyes:

They want to be FF so badly they’re stealing their ideas

Did I say something incorrect Choco?

Nearly every time you post.

1 Like

a party for degenerates and scumbags on Council Estates, the archetypal pretend ira man’s party in the south, they like to portray themselves as becoming mature and becoming a proper political party and all that, but the mask is never long in slipping

3 Likes

SF are dead to me. They’ve sold their soul. When Adams stepped down, that was the end for me.

2 Likes

We must meet up and you can give me lessons on how to be perfect. Actually, scrap that thought.

1 Like

MDH currently 1/8 with Ladbrokes, Sean Gallagher next closest at 13/2. Already looks like a done deal

Gallagher was 1/2 favourite the last time before the debate. They’ll need to get some mud to stick to Michael Twee though

Might throw a few quid on Gallagher for a bit of interest. Appears to be the only half-credible threat to the incumbent.

just hammer the little bollix on being a labour head and that hes a liar with expensive tastes. all washed down with the revelation of the 15k per week walking around money tax and audit free.

2 Likes

wouldn’t touch Gallagher with a barge pole. the brown envelopes and Glenna lynch haven’t gone away.