Presidential Election 2018

Ya it’d have to be him if MDH was to fail for some reason you’d imagine. He’d get the FF vote anyway which would get you a chunk of the way there. He could do with them other Dragons dropping out though. They are hoovering up a few of his “let’s pick the business man” demographic

Time to body shame Michael D the fat fuck. Typical Ireland with an obese president

2 Likes

So who are you backing now then?

the DUP would be a perfect fit for him

1 Like

Does it matter, he doesnt vote… no loss to anyone.

This will be a bore by default . It is the job of the media to try make it interesting .

A relatively new pro physical force republican political group called Saoradh tried to recruit myself and @Rocko earlier this year.

3 Likes

Were they just looking for fat cunts?

1 Like

Why, you hoping for a call up?

No.

I’d obviously be looking for the call up from a let militant group for fat cunts.

I don’t like the implication here.

They’re looking for volunteers who won’t* run away

*can’t

3 Likes

Sorry.

You’re not a cunt.

1 Like

wouldn’t it be funny is a woman came forward and said michealtwee felt her arse in Connemara in 1968

15 Likes

He’d probably need a stool to reach it .

BORING DRUNKEN POST FULL OF TRUTH ABOUT MICHAEL D. HIGGINS

It’s an open secret in the country by now that the President Michael D. Higgins is an active homosexual and that his wife is a lesbian. I’m not a homophobe and I don’t object to that because I appreciate that homosexuality was illegal when he was young and he had to avoid persecution.

When President Higgins was driving home from Kerry to Dublin a few years ago he pulled in on the way to get a sandwich. He fancied the young man, less than half his age, serving the sandwich and decided he was in love with him. His response was to give this man a paid position as his speechwriter and make the taxpayer pay for it. Part of his huge expenses have gone on his young lover. That is not ok.

President O’Higgins now spends his time getting drunk every night in the Áras.

I have an interest in poetry. President Higgin’s poetry was complete shite.

President O’Higgins is a dangerous spoofer. He has spent his life convincing himself everything he does is great. He doesn’t live in the real world. I now have contempt for his easy, cheap, p.c. Waffle. I’m a child of the left and I voted for him. I now think he’s a complete degenerate. I will vote for this Sinn Fein lady, the only non-scumbag that I see running.

11 Likes

Good post

Don’t delete it @Tank

Very good post.