Prime time investigations

Patwell could be a cunt with the best of them. Stubborn as a mule.

Delighted to see one of my former colleagues, now a judge, doling out proper sentences.

2 Likes

Theft not robbery. Big difference in terms of bail.

My point stands, it looks plain as Day this chap was being watched for a bigger Kill. Three different jurisdictions give Bail. Christ.

Whats the difference pal?

Bail is pretty much a given right under Irish and European law. There are specific conditions under which bail can be denied, but seriousness of offence is one of them, so in that case a robbery has a lot more weight than your garden-variety junkie shoplifter. The fact this fella committed his thefts in different court jurisdictions meant he was more likely to be kicked to touch as guards probably felt the charge would keep him out of their bailiwick for the time being.

Or maybe he was a pawn involved in a complicated long-term sting operation by far-sighted mastermind svengali Gardai who nine times out of ten wouldnā€™t find a white horse in a coal bunker, or their own arse with two hands as the case may be

3 Likes

That cunt from the HSE would want a good fucking kicking.

Bailiwick is a wonderful word. :clap:

Never knew about this until now.

Did he win the appeal or end up serving a bit of time inside?

Won the appeal

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NRXVJakQwII

Good stuff.

GAA men generally win appeals.

Stunning hypocrisy on the topic of drink driving

Did Teddy kill a young lad as a result of his drink driving?

With the luck of God himself he didnā€™t. Way to use a childs death to make a point though.

These drunk drivers are ok, but these drunk drivers arent.

1 Like

Give it a fucking rest now.

Pathetic

Oof

This is on RTE again now. What an absolute clown.

Unfuckingbelievable. I never saw it the first showing. Holy fuck banana Republic

Thick Monaghan money hungry bastard. Heā€™s surely related to @Chucks_Nwoko