Prince Harry to marry Galway woman - Royal Wedding

It would be a dream come through for me

2 Likes

Dreams do come through you know

I didnā€™t realise Miss Markle was a divorcee. Thatā€™s not ideal.

2 Likes

So is Charles and Camilla, not great examples to be giving the childer

Some going for a man living on state benefits to snare a cracker like Megan. Thereā€™s hope for us all yet.

1 Like

This is an American divorcee though. It didnā€™t work out well with King Edward VIII when he married an American divorcee.

https://blogs.spectator.co.uk/2017/11/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-the-union-of-royalty-and-showbiz/

Iā€™m uneasy about this now having carried out some due diligence on Miss Markle. Quite apart from her status as an American divorcee, sheā€™s 36 and Prince Henry is 33. Its not an ideal age for breeding purposes. He should be marrying someone no older than 28.

1 Like

It was only last month that I met a person who has spent time with Meganā€™s step brother.
They are a most unusual family to be hitched to the Saxe-Coburg-Gotha male line.

His nameā€™s Harry, mate.

4 Likes

Does he have a great way about him?

Henry mate, no need for the familiarity.

The Oirish, the Welch and the Scotch are all very happy with this news.

Itā€™s actually Henry

My mistake.

Sincere apologies @GeoffreyBoycott.

Didnā€™t Rory McIlpube do the ice bucket challenge with this lass a few years ago? Is the prince stirring his porridge?

2 Likes

No problem mate. Youā€™ve had reason to correct me as well from time to time on the odd mistake that I make. Please continue to so. Itā€™s important for the forum to be correctly appraised on all matters.

I wonder will he ask ā€˜other Dadā€™ to the nuptials? James Hewitt, that is, because Dodi is dead.

McIlroy was trying his best but got nowhere. Harry seems like a sounder lad than him anyway.

1 Like

Auld Lizzy must be fuming.Young harry is getting married to some divorced American trailer trash.The shame of it all.