Prince Harry to marry Galway woman - Royal Wedding

The missus thinks that Meganā€™s dress is terrible.

Tom passed away a few years ago. It was shortly before the nuptials of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge in 2011 as I can recall his absence been remarked upon on that day. Huw Edwards from Llanelli overseeing proceedings.

Why would you be talking to your missus about someone elses dress. Its a beautiful day. Go for a walk and get some fresh air.

2 Likes

The Most Reverend Michael Curry speaking from the heart here about love, he has no notes.

The Most Reverand Michael Curry has stolen the show.

1 Like

Nice touch in principle to get the Presiding Bishop and Primate of the US Episcopalian Church to deliver the homily. Heā€™s seriously over the top though.

Token black participant

The bride is the token black participant mate.

1 Like

Heā€™s quite literally preaching to the wrong crowd. Wills caught smirking at him there.

Hes running for pope.

Louis wasnā€™t lit up by that at all

Some of the lads on here could do worse than reading Fanons thesis on a colonised mind

This is beginning to remind me of my own sisterā€™s wedding where the priest rambled on for nearly an hour oblivious to the fact that guests were getting very agitated.

1 Like

Charles leaned over to Camila laughing, nearly said out loud ā€œwill this cunt ever shut upā€

Beautiful meditation on the importance of fire there, the audience giggling in the middle of it.

Bringing Harlem/Mississippi model to Westminster was a bold move. The royals once again leading innovators and ahead of their time.

Iā€™m heading off to the square in a few minutes

1 Like

Bread of Heaven, that great Welsh rugby hymn rings around St Georgeā€™s Chapel.

Just catching the tailend of this.

Sir Clive didnt like it, didnā€™t like it one bit.

James Haskell and Richard and Judys young wan seemed to be enjoying it.

its not a welsh rugby hymn

Lovely touch there to the best man, the Patron of the Welsh Rugby Union to give Bread of Heaven an airing.