Prince Harry to marry Galway woman - Royal Wedding

They get much more respect in Oireland.

Not so sure about that. This is a very laid back trip, so much so weā€™re even leaving sub machine guns lying around fully loaded, and neā€™er a shot fired. Weā€™ve all matuured.

They mustnā€™t believe their luck when they come over, the locals bending over backwards to facilitate their every whim.

Itā€™s an awful pity he didnā€™t have the redbull towel with himā€¦

3 Likes
5 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha

Ha

Ha

3 Likes

Camden Street closed off and crowds there waiting to see them I presume. Mainly women which youā€™d understand but a good number of ā€œmenā€ there as well, giggling away excitedly with their camera phones out.

We really do need another world war.

1 Like

We?

What World War was Ireland involved in? And I dont think the giggly freaks you saw on the street corner today like @Bandage and @TheUlteriorMotive will be the types to go to war. That will be left to men like you and me bro.

1 Like

And the pretend IRA standing idly by.

1 Like

We as in the world, bro.

But your point on @Bandage is correct alright.

2 Likes

Theyā€™re watching it on tv down at the Padraig Pearse pub. Bunting is out too.

Itā€™s fantastic that we have all moved on.

Weā€™ll have to cheer England tonight as wellā€¦

Nah.

Some things remain sacred. Good luck to them if they win it but iā€™d have no gra for this England team.

Couldnā€™t make it mate, had a prior engagement at a bonfire in Londonderry.

4 Likes

At least you got to meet your hero Rory

1 Like

Are they imitating a nazi salute in a nod to young Hewitts fancy dress preferences?

Met him in Donegal last weekend too.

Great to see the stick hurling brigade falling over themselves to fawn over Prince Harry :laughing:

1 Like

I thought that was him.

He would be delighted with meeting a member of the British Royal Family, the sleeveen.

1 Like