Prince Harry to marry Galway woman - Royal Wedding

Iā€™m with Flano on this one. This is insanity on a grand scale.

Eire is no longer a member of the Commonwealth. Only Headā€™s of State invited are from Commonwealth countries.

Disusting scenes!

ipwEBVIWEBNQIVNWEQ

WEVWEVWEVWEQVWEV

I wonder if Kate has a brazilian or a hollywood? :slight_smile:

Prince Williamā€™s choice of a military uniform is something of a surprise. As a search and rescue helicopter pilot in the Royal Air Force, many had predicted he would wear his blue flight lieutenantā€™s uniform.

However, as an honorary colonel of the Irish Guards infantry regiment, he has opted to wear the red tunic and forage cap, fitted by military and civilian tailors Kashket and Partners.

Bunch of pigs watching this in my office. Hun bastards.

Are there clowns on here watching this shite? Do a bit of work ye lazy fuckers. Flano, sort this out.

The sister is a ride. :slight_smile:

So she could hand back the deeds of the country. Didnā€™t you read my post?

http://www.stardusttrailers.com/gallery_film/Falling_down(190111091602)falling-down-_2.jpg

Interesting to note the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge now share a wedding anniversary with the Fuhrer and Eva Braun, who were married 66 years ago today.

:rolleyes:

Now there was a man who could get things done.

I just spotted shannonsider at the wedding

Iā€™m embarrassed at having opened this thread. Curiosity got the better of me to see what clowns were discussing this.

Iā€™m not surprised really.

Iā€™ve been watching this since 9:45 this morning.
Iā€™ve nothing better to do.
There is always work I guess, but as I just said, Iā€™ve nothing better to do.

I think the fact that the lads and prince charles all wore michael jackson outfits was fantastic.

Yours etc,
GSH.

:clap: to the bridesmaid. Harry will be sniffing around that all night

This Recipe for Onion Soup is easy, you can shave some time off by cutting down the saute time but slightly increasing the heat, but ultimately it wont be as good.

Ingredients:

3 pounds yellow onions, peeled
Ā½ tsp freshly ground pepper
4 oz butter
2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp paprika
Ā¼ cup flour
1 cup white wine
3 quarts beef bouillon

Directions:

• Slice onions 1/8 inch thick.

• Melt butter; add onions and saute very slowly for 1 hour in a large saucepan.

• Then, add butter, pepper, salt, paprika, and flour and saute over low heat for 10 minutes.

• Add bouillon and wine. Simmer for 2 hours.

• Adjust color to a rich brown by adding some Kitchen Bouquet, if desired. Season to taste with salt. Refrigerate overnight before serving.

• The final step in making Soup Recipe Onion with this recipe is to to serve it right. To serveā€¦Heat soup. Fill individual ovenproof bowls with soup. Top with 1 Ā½ inch slice of French bread and a generous amount of grated cheese. Place under the broiler until browned slightly.