Prince William

How many prince Williams is there now??

Joyous scenes outside St Mary’s hospital.

3 Likes

Is that the same hospital Sir Jimmy Savile used to frequent?

1 Like

Wrong.
Kate has done wonders to restore the image of the Royal Family in eyes of common folk across the UK. Not being “exciting” enough for William :grinning:

FFS even @Fran would be too exciting for William.

I’m glued to BBC news, a roar went up when the Duke left the hospital. Marvelous scenes. Cornelius would be a lovely name for the young Prince.

1 Like

Is that what you’ve backed :grinning:

Steven Lawrence Windsor for the day that’s in it.

Prince Steven has a nice ring to it

the micks glued to sky news for the coverage, you couldn’t make it up

2 Likes

IMG_20180423_212238

2 Likes

Big piece there on the nine o’clock news with an Oirish rte reporter oitside the hospital. A very excited young Oirish nurse called jade Carter was interviewd, she was delighted.
Another Oirish lady was over for the marathon on saturday and decided to head on over to the hospital today for a gawk wirh her medal around her nick before going home tomorrow.

1 Like

No Munster jerseys around?

Eire loves the Royal Family.

Peter Crouch is a very funny guy.

2 Likes

Crouch is the Archbishop of Banterbury .

A sound guy by all accounts.

1 Like

I saw that Irish lady that ran the marathon the previous day with the medal around her neck. She says to the reporter ‘It’s very cold today’. She was wearing a t shirt, what the fuck did she expect. She should have thrown on a jumper

Is that Crouchy or the Duke of Cambridge you’re calling sound?

Who is the Duke of Cambridge? I dont know which one she is.

Will he be christened Joffrey @Tassotti?

Prince Louis

A bit of a surprise but what a wonderful choice of name. Named after the Admiral of the Fleet, 1st Earl Mountbatten of Burma.