Pubs opening

Do they? You have to ā€œpurchase itā€

Iā€™m heading for dinner followed be PINTS. Two substantial meals :yum:

1 Like

I have 3 meals booked

Fair point. Well made.

@BruidheanChaorthainn

Christ this is a shambles of country we now live in

I walked through Limerick earlier and Iā€™d swear Phil Flannerys and the White House were both open. Does anyone know if this is the case? Are they doing food now? Both had lights on inside and front door ajar.

Loads of pubs are openly trading in Rural areas it appears. Magic knock knock etc.

The White House is doing Tapas

Phil flannerys is open he always had a kitchen there for functions and stuff Iā€™d say the menu is eh basic

1 Like

Phil Flannerys always did grub.

Lunch was it?

1 Like

Yeah. Soup, sambo etc.

He didnt always have a kitchen

He has it a long time anyway. Ten years plus

Yeah since the re-do.

I worked there for a bit before that around 15 years ago. All he had was a grill for 2 toasted sandwiches that were cooked in the plastic. Saturday was a cunt. Youā€™d have sandwiches on the go all day.

His grub is basic but is actually daycint. You get a pile of it and its tasty

1 Like

You get a right good lump of it.

1 Like

Its unrecognisable now to what it was then. He has a fine job made of upstairs

That used to be his own home kitchen or whoever lived up there and thatā€™s where the toasted sandwich maker was. I used be up and down the stairs Billy-0

There was a trap door down into the keg room and if youā€™d any bit of timber you wouldnt get down it. A death trap

Heā€™s all booked out now

Mad that a farcical situation like this has developed. Open the cunting pubs with the same restrictions as restaurants etc and then fuck off

Three pubs. Three meals. Lots of PINTS

7 Likes