Pubs To Frequent

my third nice reply today, unreal

2 Likes

I’ve a “step” child too. She’s my own since she was 1…17 in November. she’s unreal.

10 Likes

Better quality posters on the mainland and all that…Well done.

2 Likes

@Bandage @Rocko :eek:

http://m.independent.ie/irish-news/masked-men-threaten-staff-with-knife-and-cable-ties-during-raid-on-popular-bar-35679045.html

The lads knew the type of steamer who frequents that place wouldn’t lift a finger to warm themselves.

13 Likes

Real Ra lads robbing the Pretend Ra lads.

25 Likes

Out of their heads on Becks

4 Likes

@Bandage and the boys in action

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/vocnorth/status/859804619731607553

2 Likes

That place reminds me of Dalys in Ennistymon

1 Like

Tut tut. That’s hardly self professed forum family man and nice guy @backinatracksuit, a guy who writes essays about being targeted by other posters, using armed robbery to score INTERNET points. Vile stuff from the self-professed victim who isn’t shy to target forum members’ partners and children too.

1 Like

Boo fucking hoo.
Look pal, you’ve lost this battle, take your beating and fuck off out of my way for a while.
Keep following my posts and you’ll get your revenge eventually, the seethe will guarantee you’ll put in the hours anyway.

9 Likes

:grin:

I have watched that 4 times already. Great clip :clap:

Do you have obsessive compulsive disorder? Your little ritual of replying to me directly, constantly referring to me or randomly tagging me on multiple threads is beyond weird.

A mix of short posts along with the unsettling essays which usually contain a scene set or background followed by a bit outlining my motives for posting on whatever topic it may be and then a wrap up / conclusion which never fails to pre-empt what I’ll respond with. These analyses even appear on threads where I haven’t been interacting with you.

Your focus on me has served to reduce your earnestly boring great dad posts and revelations about what types of food your children like, but it’s quite draining being followed around by such a complete fucking dullard. I wouldn’t mind if there was some humour or wit involved but it’s mind-numbingly boring.

Overall I think you’re a really, really strange cunt. You appear to have serious control issues, mate.

1 Like

Wow. Where does this fit on the seething scale @tipptops?

1 Like

I haven’t time to read that past the bit where you accuse me of writing essays. :joy:

You strike me as very frustrated mate, you’re lashing out with nonsense, none of it makes any sense but I know you have a problem with homework so I won’t ask for any evidence again. Perhaps living in a flat over a bus depot has your sleep fucked.

2 Likes

I think it’s very cute the way disaffected posters like @iron_mike, @gilgamboa and @backinatracksuit have merged into a cabal.

3 Likes