Pubs To Frequent

I presume itā€™s some sort of Stars Wars reference that I wouldnā€™t get because Iā€™m not cool enough to get Sci-fi jokes.

Who got shitcanned ??

Heā€™s harmless.

2 Likes

harmless

Was the heifer too slow and cumbersome to run away. ā€¦[quote=ā€œKinvarasPassion, post:449, topic:15651, full:trueā€]
I did a bit of herding this morning and there was a heifer in heat.

As I stood and watched all the young steers trying to mount her and have their go on her it reminded me of bandage and the absolute pummeling he has taken over the past few days.

The sweat was reeling off her, twas hard to watch without being feeling some remorse.
[/quote]

2 Likes

Or waited until today and could have had a cinco de mayo coup.

#screaming mullallys

Thereā€™s a hipster pub in Ennistymon now :thinking:

Itā€™s managed to support a German bakery for many years so this is no surprise, nice little town now with decent eating options as well.

I remember Dublin city, in the rare old times.

Is that Scruffys place kinda hidden away? In near an old estate of council houses near enough to the canal?

Yep, just off Mount Street by the Grand Canal. Powerscourt is the estate.

1 Like

The lane there has been the scene of many a waterfall before Eire matches.

Yes and a beacon for study of mathematical probability .

Is this the famed Lotto syndicate? That oddball with the Polish surname used to get on my nerves, one of the biggest chancers ever.

Houses in that estate must be worth a fortune (relatively speaking).

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/how-to-make-a-killing-on-the-lottery-1322272.html%3Famp

Stefan Klincewicz .

They are horrendous council flats. But if you could get a hold of the lot of them you could build a massive block in there on prime real estate.

Scruffys is another sad loss to the Dublin pubscape. Thereā€™ll be no dank shitholes left if we keep this up :cry:.

1 Like

From my sketchy memory it was a grand place for older lads who had a bit on the side. A loss .