Pubs To Frequent

I went into Diceys last week and no bulmers.

A sad indictment

Dont buy a pint in there anyway whatever you do.

Steak and chips mate

The steak well done, loads of ketchup and a pint of milk.

2 Likes

Spot on

What are the Bison Bar & The Workmanā€™s like

Great for chaps 20 years younger than you.

7 Likes

:fishing_pole_and_fish::fishing_pole_and_fish: Maith thu .

Ah no, have they gentrified The Hill? Sad to hear that but I suppose it was inevitable.

Worst bbq place in Dublin and workmans is for smelly loud rock hipsters. Although my mates nephew is djing tonight at their Soma thing.

1 Like

The Towers closed down a while back.

1 Like

As does Alfieā€™s in Conrad.

I see P Macs is opening a second place in Dundrum. Think it is where Winters used to be. It was a proper shithole. Dundrum needs a good pub.

I sang Whereā€™s me Jumper perfectly on the karaoke in one of those places the night of the 13 drawn all Ireland, the last time I did a yoke.

3 Likes

More likely something like this

https://youtu.be/NpJW6lFUA_g

It was the workmans now that I think about it, we were fucked out of the bison,
It was the best karaoke night I was ever at, the whole place was buzzing, I did a few more numbers the same night as well but Whereā€™s me jumper went down a treat

1 Like

The Bison Bar has a decent whiskey bar. Location of the last time i drank whiskey in public

A grown man and father, going about doing yokes in Dublin, and you sit and cast judgement on a humanitarian like Hugh Hefner?

3 Likes

Will somebody please spare a thought for the four (4) daughters

1 Like

He has a grand place to keep an eye on them from that lofty perch heā€™s on.

1 Like

Was in Devitts on Camden St there lately -hadnā€™t been in there before so dunno what it was like before it was ā€œcoolifiedā€, but the porter was daycent and there were a few Limerick GAA photos up on the walls so that ticked a lot of boxes. The jacks is tiny, you could go for a slash, water your hands and stick em under the dryer all in one movement. It becomes a bit of a tango if thereā€™s another lad in there.